Thursday, November 6, 2014

Dreaming On

I was standing in an old electronics store. The place seemed kind of familiar, and I remember why as I am writing this. I've been here before (in another dream). In front of me were a display of TVs. Each of them showing a memory of something I did with friends that was either another dream or something that actually happened. Looking at all of them, I noticed one of them was broken. I walked over to it and stared at it. In a room full of TVs displaying memories, would a broken TV be a forgotten one?

A little while passed, and the broken one turned itself on. At first it was static, but then a person showed up. He was wearing a suit, had black, slicked back hair, and was faceless. I remember meeting him in another dream... He punched through the screen and crawled out of it. He stood up in front of me and brushed broken glass off of his suit and turned to me. "How did it feel to stop dreaming?" he asked. I didn't know what to answer him with. "I believe this belongs to you." the faceless man took something out of his pocket and handed it over to me. It was a key. Things are a little hard to remember beyond this point. The last thing I remember him saying was, "Please refrain from becoming lost."

Then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment