Monday, August 18, 2014

Fight!

I was fighting against a tall, muscular man. If I had to guess, I'd say he was about 6ft 3in/190.5cm tall. I don't know how many of you have ever sparred in some sort of martial art or boxing, but fighting against a person taller than yourself is really tough. I got punched in the face a ton. I managed to grab a hold of his right arm and I dragged him to the ground and got him into a headlock. This did not work. He stood up like it was nothing and threw me down. I quickly got back up and kicked him in the side and pushed him back. But that's all it did. It pushed him back. I lunged forward and threw out a flurry of punches and kicks. It felt like all of my hits weren't hurting him at all. He did a wide roundhouse kick and I leaned back. I dodged by just a hair's length. The dream ended when I jumped at him.

No comments:

Post a Comment