Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Liebster Blog Award

I have been nominated for the Liebster Award by Kathie K from A Sea Change. It's an award given to bloggers by bloggers.

Normally, I would tag people back for this, but I don't follow a lot of blogs anymore. And the one that still updates would be Kathie's. That being said, I'll answer your questions Kathie.

Questions

1. What's something most people wouldn't probably know about you?
I can speak and understand some Japanese. It's great when I get to talk to some native speakers because they don't expect it at all. They get so shocked, it's funny.

2. If you could live anywhere in the world other than the place you reside in now, where would it be?
I don't know. The career I might be getting into is mainly based in the U.S., so I guess if I had to move, it'd be where one of their main offices are at.

3. Who is the first person you go to when something happens or in times of need?
No one. I usually spend a while trying to fix things on my own before asking for help. What usually happens is that I solve the problem on my own, and if I can't, then I can pick any one of my friends. They've always been there for me, just as I would to be there for them.

4. What's your biggest guilty pleasure?
There are a few old video games of questionable quality that I enjoy playing every once in a while.

5. If you could have one superpower, which one would it be?
Regeneration. To recover super fast. The reason is that I exercise. A LOT. So this means that for most of the week, a muscle group or two in my body is sore. If I could recover faster, that would mean that my body rebuilds the broken down muscles faster and that I could workout harder each day since I wouldn't be so sore.

6. What's your favorite quote?
「最後かもしれないだろう。だから、全部話しておきたいんだ。」
"I would like to say everything"

7. When you get mad, how do you calm down?
I spend time alone. If I'm mad, I don't want to bother anyone with my frustration.

8. Bungee jumping or scuba diving?
I choose scuba diving. Seeing under the ocean is like seeing another world, except that you're actually there. It does get a little creepy when you go past the reef though.

9. How old were you when you had your first crush?
I think I was 10. Yeah, that was around fifth grade.

10. Why did you start blogging and what is the meaning behind your blog's name?
I wanted a place to easily record my dreams. Sometimes I lose things, so I thought it would be better to have a blog on the internet since you kind of can't lose it. The meaning of the blog's name is pretty straight forward. To recall dreams; to remember them.

11. What song have you been listening to on repeat lately?
Apathy - Jazztronik ft. Maia Hirasawa

Facts About Me

  • I've lived in California, Bahrain, Guam, Oregon, and Washington. Beyond that, I've traveled to many countries with my family.
  • In 2013, I almost died five times. The first four were accidents, and the fifth was an attempt on my life.
  • I spend a lot of time exercising. I want to be strong for myself and my friends.
  • I like to play video games. My favorite video game character is Ryu from Street Fighter.
  • I want to win the lottery so I can spoil my friends.
  • My favorite colors are blue and red.
  • My brother taught me a lot about martial arts before I started taking classes.
  • Before college, I was considering becoming a baker or chef.
  • In high school, I was forcibly made the leader of a club without my consent.
  • I have arm wrestled for money before. Not anymore though, people don't want to challenge me and lose their cash.
  • I used to be very overweight. In 2011, I was 253lbs/114.7kg. Today, I am 185lbs/83.9kg.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, it was really nice to know more about you!
    Thank you for taking part!

    ReplyDelete