Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Jigsaw

I was sitting at school alone. I was putting something together with a bunch of spare parts. I don't know what I was building. Basically, it was like trying to put together a difficult jigsaw puzzle without knowing what the picture is supposed to be. A lot of the parts were weird plastic pieces, wooden pieces, screws, a few electronic parts, and a few light bulbs. Every once in awhile, E and X would pass by checking on what I was working on. They'd ask, "What is it?" and I'd reply, "Something."

It was starting to get late in the day, and I was beginning to run out of parts. The thing I was putting together started to resemble a lighthouse. A few more moments, and it was finally complete. I turned it on, and this small lighthouse shined brightly in the cafeteria. Then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment