Thursday, July 3, 2014

Cabbage

I was exiting from the third floor of the science building and I saw G down at ground level. Instead of walking downstairs like a normal person, I decided to climb off the edge of the stairs to go down faster. When I got close enough, I jumped down next to G to say hello. He was wearing a suit and tie. G told me he had a meeting with some scientists about... Something. I don't remember what it was supposed to be about. He then told me that he overheard people freaking out around the school because someone was walking around with a sword strapped to their back. G asked me if I knew anything about it. I said no, because I hadn't seen anyone walking around with a sword.

From the third floor of the science building exit, I hear someone yell, "ARE YOU SURE?" It's E, and she's throwing something at me. I immediately cut it into pieces before it hits me or G... With a sword. I had a sword on my back without realizing it this entire time. Then she starts throwing more cabbages at me. Then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment