Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Not Great

I was walking around in a small shopping center with some friends. E and K were with me. We split up for a few moments to go look around. The shopping center we were in wasn't very big, but there were still a lot of shops inside. I didn't go inside most of them. I remember walking around and glancing at the signs of the stores. It was a hot day, and I think the heat was getting to me. Like, a little hotter than I'm used to. I regrouped with E and K later and suggested we find a place to get something cold, like ice cream or something to drink.

We wandered around for a bit and then I found another shop inside. It was a small food store that was going out of business. Everything was on sale for 50% off. We all got ice cream and started to eat it. The ice cream was okay. It wasn't terrible, but it wasn't that great either. I was okay with it because it was cold. All of sudden, E throws down her ice cream cone, and then smacks me and K's ice cream cones out of our hands and says, "This place sucks."

I don't remember what happened next before waking up.

No comments:

Post a Comment