Sunday, June 22, 2014

Monochrome

This dream looked different... Everything was entirely in black and white. I was standing at school near the fountain close to what I guess would be our main entrance. I kept hearing a song. Well, I guess it was a song... It was the sounds of a piano and violin, but the notes being played sounded like they were playing in reverse. There was somewhat of a consistent sequence of notes, but nothing that sounded good. The air around was cold. Somewhere, something I could smell was burning. I couldn't figure out which direction it was coming from because no matter where I turned, I would always smell it. So I decided to walk along...

A fog started to descend upon the school. It started to get very thick, you could barely see in front of you. It started getting even colder. I didn't think it was that cold, but I started to see frost build up on my shoulders. Strange creatures started appearing. They stood on two legs, had skin that looked like rust, and their faces were something I can't really describe... They were disfigured. Not all of them were the same face, each was different. These creatures didn't do anything to me other than give me strange looks as they walked by. I made it to one end of the school at the computer lab, so I decided to turn around and walk some more... No one else here aside me and those creatures.

I made it to the science building while trying to avoid the creatures. On the way there, I bumped into some of them in the fog. The ones I did bump into growled at me, giving me a look of disgust as they continued walking off. Near the entrance to the science building, I saw E. She looked like she was about to head home. It was weird, I could barely see most of what was in front of me, but I could clearly see E. I wanted to go see her, so I ran towards her, but fell over. Behind me, two of those creatures held down my ankles. "Fools don't have friends. You have nothing, fool." is what one of them said to me. I kicked off the two creatures and got back up to go see E, but more were in front of me standing in my path. I smacked one down and then got grabbed by another. "If you were strong, none of us could stop you. You are weak." said this one. "Don't call me weak." I replied. I reversed its grabbed and slammed it on the ground. E was slowly walking away. I kept chasing after her, and more and more of those things kept showing up. I managed to get past them and ran towards E. No matter how much I ran, she was always so far away. The dream ended when the fog lifted.

No comments:

Post a Comment