Friday, June 20, 2014

Clone

I was in a room that was very bright. The room was a white space with a lot of lights in the ceiling. Problem: my wrists and ankles were chained to the wall. I was stuck there confined to the wall. Next to me was... My clone? He looked very depressed. I mean, I guess anyone would find being literally chained down to be a bad situation, but he looked so distraught. While I was trying to think of a way to get out, my clone looked like he'd given up on life. I couldn't think up any ideas, so I spent awhile struggling against my restraints. It made my ankles and wrists really sore... But after about an hour of pulling away from the wall, I broke my chains and got off of the wall! My clone stood there doing nothing. I tried to convince him to power through them, but nothing I did or said would get him to leave.  While I was talking to him, I noticed some other things about him that were different. He looked slightly taller than I am and had more muscle mass. Definitely in better shape than I am. Probably way stronger than I am too. But he just stayed there...

I found a door in the white walls of the room and got out of there to find... E and G. They were watching me and my clone through a camera while taking notes. I asked what the hell was going on. G just kind of walked off while laughing to himself. E explained to me what this whole thing was about. Apparently, together with G, she cloned me somehow and tried to see if she could recreate me under different circumstances. The end result was that my clone was more skilled and physically stronger, but didn't have any of the same personality traits that I do. Or something like that. I can't remember the details, but it had something to do with the way that E raised my clone that made him turn out the way he did. After I asked her to let my clone down, I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment