Monday, May 26, 2014

Waiting Around

I was sitting down waiting in an indoor bus station. Looking out the window, the rain was coming down hard. You could barely see a thing and the rain was so noisy as it hit the windows. Alongside me waiting for the bus was E and S. E was drinking a small cup of coffee while staring at the floor. She probably had something on her mind. S was playing with his 3DS. Probably the same game as usual. The three of us sat in silence waiting for a bus to arrive. The rain continued to fall hard. I got up and started pacing around the bus station while stretching. I think I was sitting down for too long. Someone else was coming inside. The problem was that the door was locked from the inside. I go to open the door, and it gets blasted by the wind and rain, then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment