Friday, May 23, 2014

Bomb

I was on a boat in the middle of the ocean. Standing on deck, I looked at the ocean that stretched for miles in front of me. It was wild, powerful, and insane. Waves were rocking the boat back forth endlessly. I stared down into the water and saw something huge moving around in the water. A beast of extremely large proportions. I didn't get a clear view of it, but it was active and moving around. Behind me was a man in a lab coat. He told me, "There's no other way." and handed me a remote. It was some sort of activator for a bomb. There were bio-hazard signs on it. I did nothing with it and handed it back. The man gave me a condescending look and then pushed the button. A large sphere emerged from the deck of the boat and somehow launched itself into the ocean. There was a bright flash, and then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment