Monday, May 12, 2014

Baking

I was at home in the kitchen baking cookies and cakes. First were the cookies, they turned out nicely and I set them aside. I flipped through the pages of my cookbook and started preparing the ingredients for a cake and saw that the cookies I had just taken out of the oven disappeared. I decided not to worry too much about it and kept on baking. My cake batter was ready, so I placed that one in the oven and started up on another batch of cookies. Somehow, the cake baked way faster than it should have, so I took it out of the oven. This time, I put it where I could see it. I wasn't particularly upset over having someone take the cookies, but I was curious to see who was taking them. Man, I wish baked goods would cool down as fast as they did in this dream. I noticed the cake cooled down enough to start putting on the frosting. And right as I was about to start frosting the cake, I hear the plate of cookies rattle slightly as they are taken.

I put down the frosting and look over into the hallway and see someone run up the stairs. I chase them up there and find no one. So I start going through all of the rooms. First I check out the master bedroom, nothing. My room, nothing. Laundry room, nothing. Brother's room, nothing. Bathroom, nothing. Entertainment room, nothing. Then I check the guest bedroom and open it. Sitting on the floor, I find E eating cookies. I try to ask, "How long have you been in my hous-" but then E cuts me off and says, "It was important." Then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment