Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Uninvited

I was in a clear white space. There were two doors in front of me. Standing in between those two doors was a friend of mine. She told me, "I think you should go through the left door." so then I opened the left door. Passing through, I ended up at my school. It seemed like just another day at school, except that it was empty. That is, until another friend showed up. I don't remember what it was, but he asked me to lend a hand with something. It had something to do with my Japanese teacher, so then I went to look for her. On the way to the building with the foreign language office, I noticed there was something weird on my hands, so I went to one of the bathrooms to wash it off. Inside the bathroom, one of the stalls had a bright glow coming from behind the door. It sounded like a party was going on behind there. I ignored it and went to the sink to wash my hands. While doing so, someone else tapped my shoulder and asked if I had an invitation while pointing to the glowing bathroom stall. I said no, and left the bathroom after washing my hands. That's when the dream ended.

No comments:

Post a Comment