Saturday, April 5, 2014

Scalded

I was going through some tough times. I don't remember what caused it, but I do remember the dream being unpleasant for the most part. I was stressed out and exhausted, but I held kept moving on doing whatever it was that I was doing. One unpleasant thing I do remember happening is losing something. Again, another thing I can't remember, but I do remember it being something important. Whatever it was, it must've been something meaningful to me. I was very bitter about losing it.

But the dream wasn't completely bad. Towards the end of it, I ran into a friend of mine. We chatted for awhile, and I told about all the things that were going on. She told me that everything would be alright. The last thing I remember her saying to me was something like, "I won't say that everything will be okay, but things will get better."

And then she splashed hot coffee in my face and I woke up. I guess that very last part was still kinda bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment