Thursday, April 17, 2014

Parking

I was driving to go to a mountain for a hike. In the car with me was friends E and G. Once we arrived, I talked with one of the staff members there to get a parking pass. He was a little reluctant to sell me the pass. He then looked over at the mountain and pointed at a specific part of it. Somehow, part of the mountain was enshrouded in a strange, red fog. He said that it would be dangerous to go on the mountain today and recommended that we leave. I can't remember what happened after that, but the dream transitioned to something else.

I was in a big parking garage, and there were monsters everywhere. E and G called me on my phone and said they were on the top floor trapped inside the car. I was on the first floor. I calmly walked around the monsters trying to get to the stairs and found that they were destroyed. I glanced over to my right and saw that the elevators were also busted. The only way to get to the top of the parking garage was to go through the whole parking garage. I snuck around the monsters. I don't know how, but I managed to get by without being noticed. The monsters were like these large insects. They didn't seem to be able to see. They crawled around a lot and often made clicking noises. I got to the car, and then heard a loud noise. A bigger, heavier, mammal-like monster walked into the first floor of the garage. I only caught a small glimpse of it over the side of the roof, but it was very big. It looked like a bull struggling to even get inside the garage. Each step it took shook the whole building. I quickly got inside the car. The last thing I remember is driving while being chased by this beast while E and G were panicking while yelling at me to get better at driving.  Then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment