Sunday, April 6, 2014

Mission Control

I was still tired from last night's fever, so I took a nap.  I managed to dream something. This one was a little more vivid than the last few dreams.

I was in a town looking for something. I had an earpiece with two of my friends delivering information to me.  Friend A told me to examine all sidewalks carefully, and Friend B told me to avoid prostitutes. Friend B was very adamant that I avoid prostitutes, saying they were all... I don't remember what he said they were, but he said they were something in disguise. So I walked around staring at sidewalks. There weren't any people on the street, it looked like everyone was inside all the buildings.

I found a glowing, triangular mark on one of the sidewalks and asked Friend A if that was what I was looking for. She said no. Friend B told me to touch it. "But why?", I said.
"Just touch it, it'll be fun." he replied. I heard a loud smack over the microphone and Friend A said, "Don't touch it, ignore that and keep going." Must've been really important to not touch it if Friend A was willing to hit someone, so I ignored it and kept moving on. I faintly hear Friend B say, "Fuckin' hell, A, didn't have to hit me so hard."

I was walking for quite a while, nothing really happening. The town was very quiet, still no people on the street. Friend A and B told me to keep on walking, so I did. I later woke up. The end of the dream was unclear. I'm pretty sure I didn't find what we were looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment