Saturday, April 12, 2014

Locked in the Lab

I was in a classroom at school. I think it was one of the science classrooms. It was empty. I looked outside the window and saw darkness. It wasn't night time, the window was just pure black. I got up to go out of the classroom and opened the door. That same darkness was right there past the doorway. It started to slowly creep into the classroom, then someone else quickly shut the door. It was E. She said, "Don't do that." and right after, I hear a another voice telling me, "Yeah, don't do that." I look over to the front of the room and see G. I turn around to ask E about why, and she's gone. Same thing, turn around to G and he's also gone...

I walked around the classroom looking for something to do. I started opening drawers. I found an old video camera. The kind that still used tapes, not digital at all. Alongside that, I remember finding some tapes with writing on them. I can't remember what the writing on the tapes said, and I tried to watch them, but all of them were blank except the last one. The video on the last tape was... I don't know. It seemed kinda like a school field trip. E was there. Other than that, I can't really remember what happened. And then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment