Sunday, March 27, 2011

Knights and the Labyrinth

Me and an awful large group of people consisting of my friends were at a castle listening to its king.  Every single one of us was wearing some kind of rusted and worn armor, along with swords and shields.  Can't remember what his name was, but anyways... We were to retrieve an item that would help in researching a cure for cancer.  The problem is, is that this item was located within an enormously large labyrinth.  This was the reason why about fifty people people were needed to explore.  So me and my friends headed out towards the labyrinth...

When we arrived, it was quite dark with the walls eerily lit by dim flames.  A few of us started up some torches and slowly walked through the wide hallways.  This continued until we came at a fork in the path.  there were five different paths, so we split up into groups of ten.  I went into the middle and it seems luck was not on my side.  We encountered a dragon.  When we started fighting it, it was like I got knocked out of my body.  I was now in that third-person perspective again and I was watching myself fight the dragon.  Then I looked to my left and saw my dog, wonder what the hell it was doing in my third-person POV.  And then I woke up.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds really interesting. If only we could extend our dreams, and see where they turn up.

    ReplyDelete