Thursday, February 10, 2011

My Team

I was in the world of Pokemon.  I had a with me a team of six good pokemon.  They were:

  1. Dial, the Feraligatr
  2. Basil, the Nidoking
  3. Bud, the Pidgeot
  4. Violet, the Raticate
  5. Matilda, the Nidoqueen
  6. Lana, the Golem
The strange part of this is that all of these pokemon are from my Nuzlocke Run of Pokemon Soul Silver that I'm currently working on.  Anyways, we had just beaten the Elite Four and we set off to conquer the Kanto region.  It was fun, traveling to Kanto.  Instead of keeping all of them in their pokeballs, I let them all out.  I always thought it'd be cooler that way.  Though I hadn't known it then, I thought this was a really nice dream.  But this was far from a dream; it was a nightmare.  Once we finally reached Kanto, I returned everyone to their pokeballs.  This was because I saw a poster with quarantine information.  Lots of deadly diseases and sicknesses were going around Kanto.  I wanted to challenge the gyms, but I did not want to risk my pokemon getting sick.  After all, they've been with me since Johto.  But it was inevitable.  Trainers still insisted on fighting, seemingly oblivious to the fact that sickness are all over Kanto...

The first one to get sick was Bud.  He seemed to have problems breathing and couldn't fly very well.  Next was Violet and Lana.  From a double battle, they had gotten a strange rash and flu like symptoms.  Matilda got something that made her very weak.  Basil had some sort of condition where he couldn't be healed properly.  Lastly, Dial, my starter, seemed to be immune.  But because of that, I used him in battles more often.  He had a lot of physical injuries and I was ready to give up on being a trainer.  I went to the nearest pokemon center and handed over my pokemon.  The nurse told me that my pokemon were in horrible conditions and that it would take longer to heal them.  I took a seat and felt like I had failed my pokemon.  Then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment