Sunday, October 24, 2010

Old Friends...

I was on the bus with an old friend and partner of mine.  Apparently, we were going out on a date.  She brought me over to a restaurant and we had a nice dinner there. It was some barbecue place, and the food was pretty good.  After our meal, we spent the rest of our time sitting at our table reminiscing upon old times.  Then she looked me in the eyes.  My old friend took my hand and dragged me off to a bathroom and all of a sudden we started having sex.  Then I woke up.  Or at least, I thought I did.

I left my bed and remembered that day, I was going to have lunch with my cousin.  I talked with her about the dream I just had and she agreed that it was a little spontaneous.  After that, we left and I went home to do something.  I don't remember what, but I was working on something.  The evening came around, and another old friend asked me out on a date.  Not the same one from the dream.  So we went out to a restaurant for dinner and talked about our lives for awhile.  Just how things were coming along.  She kept talking about her broken love life.  I sat quietly as I listened to her problems.  When she was finished, I took her home and woke up.

1 comment: