Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Old Friends, Once Again...

It's weird.  That lately, these dreams concern some old friends that I may never meet again.  I wish that I could, I really wish that everything was okay and we could meet again.  But that's outside the dream.  Anyways...

 I was driving down a dark path.  There were no street lights the only way to see was the lights from my car illuminating the way down the road.  I think I was driving a four seater car.  Like a sentra or civic.  I was scared.  I don't even have my driver's license yet, and here I am driving alone in the dark.  I was driving quite slowly, advancing little by little.  Then I saw someone.  I came to a complete stop, turned on the high beams and got out of the car.  I couldn't believe my eyes.  She came closer and she was a bit dirty and her jacket was messy and torn.  "[Name Withheld], what the hell are you doing here?  It's so dark!  Come on, get in the car."  And she did.  We spent a good ten minutes of silence while going down the road.  And in those ten minutes, I encountered another person and picked her up as well.  It was the first girl's sister and we spent a good deal of time reminiscing.  The first girl then began to add into the conversation.  We were talking about some things we used to do together, but she talked about it as if I was never there.  It fell silent once again.

Then I started up another conversation.  "Why do you... Talk about those old times without me in them?  Like when we worked together?  Those were good times..."
"Mazakii, we're still friends.  Don't think so hard about silly things.  But, those were good times back then. We all enjoyed it a lot."
I smiled after hearing that.  I wasn't the only one missing her.  The path lit up and I drove straight into the light.  Then  I woke up.

1 comment: