Wednesday, September 1, 2010

World War What

At first, it seemed that everyone was having a good time playing a popular FPS.  Apparently, this game was linked through all current forms of gaming.  X Box 360, PS3, Wii, PC, and even the DS and PSP.  What happened was that at first, the company that developed the game had launched a "World War" event.  Everyone from everywhere fought each other online.  I don't know how far in the future this dream was set, but apparently hackers from each country started stealing information from each other.  I can't remember what information was passed, but it was enough to spark a real world war.  Everything went to hell from there.  I was helping someone up and tried to get them to safety.  But then I got shot and woke up.

And on the subject of lucid dreaming, that was the original idea behind trying to record and remember my dreams.  But the more and more I record these dreams, the more fun it seems to allow the dreams to form themselves.

11 comments:

  1. I wish I remembered dream interpretation, but even if i did, not sure what games represent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think there's a dictionary for that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't imagine it being too far in the future if it was played on current gen consoles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Recording dreams isn't really feasable, we can't access the brain like that. Brains arn't like computer memory that you can just mess around with, it is organic tissue. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I write down my dreams often, it helps me remember them but I havent had any luck gaining lucidity.

    Either way good post, ill follow this and show my support.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WWW...

    world war wat.

    HUH!? SCARY! makes me

    WHAT

    for sure lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. showing my support following.
    Follow back :)

    http://beautifulwomensexypinups.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. WE NEED GAMES TO CROSS PLATFORMS >:(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Keeping a dream journal always seemed like a decent idea, but I am to tired when I wake up to start writing things.

    ReplyDelete