Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Safe Insanity

I was at a building, one of those very tall ones.  Like, a sky scraper.  What happened was that we fought our way in and barricaded the entrances before any more zombies could get in.  And so the days past by... One of the other survivors was an old friend.  Well, he isn't a friend of mine anymore, because I gave up on trying be his friend.  At times he would try to reconnect, but I went to go do something else instead, like cook food for the survivors or maintain the barricades.  Then, he started hitting me and running away.  I approached him later and asked him why he was hitting me.  "What are you talking about?" he said.  Like always, he played stupid or is just plain stupid.  So I beat the shit out of him.  I didn't kill him or feed him to the zombies, I just kicked his ass.  I then woke up after I washed my hands that were covered in his blood.

8 comments:

  1. cool! supportin bro :)

    wtfiniggagun.blogspot.com

    check also this to find new interesting blogs to luv daily

    thefuckin list.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are a good whriter :)

    keep going :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. After reeding this I have come to the conclusion you are nuts [@_P], follow me back if you would like to learn something less then interesting.:P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think I'm nuts XD I'm pretty sure everyone's had their own violent thoughts once in awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. na Kevin, thats not nuts a few days ago I had a dream during one of my daytime naps that I was a ghost and I was wondering around a supermarkert raping people, and I don't even know, anyway the moral of the story is don't watch American Psycho before sleeping.

    ReplyDelete