Friday, September 3, 2010

A Movie and A Soccer Game

In the beginning of the dream, I was watching a movie.  In this movie, a guy who had gotten high was washing dishes.  A cop bust into the room telling him to put down his knife.  But he was only washing his knife since he was washing the dishes.  Before he could put down the the knife, the cop shot and killed him.  I then left the movie theater and met up with some friends to catch a soccer game.  The local team was winning and the game was entertaining.  During the last half of it, I got up to go to the bathroom and got into a fight there.  Not sure why.  But  when I got out, I stared and watched the rest of the soccer game and my friends figured out it was late and one of us needed to get the fuck out of there NOW because her parents didn't want her home so late.  So then the four of us ran across the stadium dodging through the mass of people to get to the car.  I woke up when I started the engine.

7 comments:

  1. That's an interesting dream? I think I could interpret it for you. You wake up when the engine turns on meaning you're in control of your life? ??

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should expand more on the bathroom fight

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would if I remembered it well enough.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's interesting.
    My dreams are mostly fucked up gibberish, I'm terrified that my mind can come up with that crap.

    saldeseverydayantics.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. dude your dreams are crayz, my last dream was just me rolling around on the floor for 30 minutes doing some shit, I don't even know what, then my brain said 30 minute nap almost over, time to wake up, so I did.

    ReplyDelete