Thursday, September 16, 2010

I COMMAND YOU...!

I was at the local mall.  Ever hear of the anime series, Code Geass?  In this dream, I had one.  But it was a really stupid power.  All I could do is change one word in a person's sentence.  But I could do it as many times as I wanted to.  So, I found a girl I know and started messing with her.  I will use a bold font for the word I added into her sentence.  "So, I went over to Hot Topic and bought a penis.  Wait, what?  I didn't mean to say that!"  Then I went and found another friend ordering something at an ice cream place.  He said, "Hi, I'd like to order two hotdogs...  Um... Wait a minute..."  And I could see the confusion in both his and the cashier's face.  It was fucking great.  I know I did more of these, but I don't remember what I made people say.

4 comments:

  1. cool!supportin bro :)

    wtfiniggagun.blogspot.com

    check also this to find new interesting blogs to luv daily

    thefuckinlist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete