Sunday, August 29, 2010

Talking Model Kit

I had received a model kit in the mail and had decided to build it later. Right before I was about to go to sleep, I heard a young woman's voice. It said to me, "Please don't leave me in this box." I got up, turned on the lights and looked for the box. The box didn't have any art or anything on it, all it had was "Model Kit!" written on it in English and Japanese. I opened the box and the manual was some anime girl. I wondered about where the voice came from and found the facial pieces and put them together and formed the head. The head then blinked at me and said, "Yay!" I realized that I had no paint and told her, "I'm sorry, but I don't have any paint. If I build you now, I can't-" The Model Kit interrupted me and said, "It's alright. It'll be okay, I'm just glad that you decided to build me, hehe!" So I spent the night building the model kit. And when I finally finished her, she bowed to me and sat on my folding table next to me and then I woke up.

4 comments:

  1. I am interested to know what you do in regular life to have such odd dreams? you browse /a/ too much?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe I spend too much time playing videogames and watching anime. I also love to build model kits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well I guess building the model kits would explain it, all the focus does impact your dreams.

    ReplyDelete