Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Lost Grasp

Ever have an awesome dream, that you were so willing to share, but you lose sight of what it was when you try to tell it? That's worst thing about having a dream diary. I would be about to type in what I remember then all of a sudden, it's a blur. No matter how hard I try to remember, it's just gone or in pieces. That's why there are some gaps in between my posts or short ones. To bring you a better presentation of this, read this comic: http://xkcd.com/430/

Seriously, I hate that. It's like it escaped.

7 comments:

  1. Yeah I hate that! I always do that; talk to someone about a dream, then all of a sudden competely forget what happened =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kind of makes you wonder why you dream in the first place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate it when that happens, and you're like "god. I can remember that it was a wicked awesome dream" and then someone's like "what did you dream about" and you're like "I can't remember!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know whats worse, having vivid lucid dreams and then trying to explain them in a way that makes sense, or having epic regular dreams and just forgetting 90% of what happened.

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I woke up this morning the only thing I remember from my dream was me saying "It was originally called Snow White and her seven little men"

    Seriously.

    No joke.

    ReplyDelete