Saturday, February 7, 2009

Something About Seaweed

I was on an old boat. A really big one. It looked like it was about to fall apart, but it held together. My dad and some friends were with me. Apparently we had gone on a fishing trip. Dad made the boat go down a water fall and it was insane. When we got to the bottom, the boat drifted into a really fast current and then everyone started fishing. I got bored after a while because I wasn't getting any thing so I headed under the deck...

When I got there I saw some kind of seaweed monster. It was yelling at me and telling me things like, "I'M CURSED GO THE HELL AWAY UNLESS YOU'RE GONNA HELP ME REMOVE IT." So I tried to help him/her/it remove the curse. But I didn't understand it so I stuffed the seaweed monster into a box and locked it. As I started going back up onto the deck, I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment