Thursday, February 5, 2009

Seasonal Changes

I looked out my window and saw that snow had piled up to it. Which was amazing because my room is on the second floor of my house. For some reason, I felt like walk on it. So I opened my window and walked went into the snow. I sank through it and hit the bottom. Upon reaching the bottom, the whole thing disappeared. The entire place became an empty grass land. My house was gone as well. I wandered around for a bit and saw a door. It wasn't connected to a building or wall, it was just there. When I opened it, it lead into my English teacher's classroom. All of the other students were there. I don't know why, but the entire class was having a discussion about...Something about Legend of Zelda and fields. Then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment