Saturday, February 14, 2009

ieaursjgdfaoiesljkfgoveiar;jtf

Yeah, that title is a scramble. I couldn't think of a title for this one. So, I got home from school and went into the TV room. On the couch, there was a copy of Street Fighter IV just sitting there. I might as well play it I thought. So I popped the disc in and it started up. I immediately knew something was wrong when this song started playing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Mwd1d9rdkk
When I got to the character select screen, there was only two characters. I was really confused. What the hell was Megaman doing there? Ryu is regular in the series, but seriously, what the hell is Megaman doing there? I selected Ryu, but then the game took control and made me select Megaman. So the battle began...

Round One! FIGHT!

Or not. When the battle started, Megaman fired off a Hadouken. Yes, you read that right, a Hadouken. I thought that only Megaman X could do that...Anyways, when that happened, Howard Dean ripped through the screen and broke my ears with his infamous speech.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDwODbl3muE

Normally, I would've laughed my ass off. But he was loud. VERY LOUD! It felt real too, I thought my eardrums were gonna burst or something. But before that, I woke up.

1 comment: